Thursday, December 18, 2008

Freedom

" I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system"

G W Bush 17/12/2008


"Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake."

"Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it."

"Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"

"Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."

"Eeyore was saying to himself, "This writing business. Pencils and what-not. Over-rated, if you ask me. Silly stuff. Nothing in it."

"I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."

"I used to believe in forever . . . but forever was too good to be true."



Words of wisdom from Winnie the Pooh